#Travel: PERTH'S MOST UNIQUE AND OOTD WORTH CAFE YOU MUST VISIT!

Perth oh Perth, many say it is a good place to retire, there is nothing much to do there other than just having a chill life.

I am a girl who likes interesting things. clothes and places so Perth might not be too suitable for a girl like me to work and live. However, in my recent trip to Perth I discovered a few cute places that caught my attention in the city and you should totally visit if you're a free spirit like me.

1. Lucky Chan's Laundry + Noodlebar at Northbridge


I was walking through the streets alone and came across this 'Laundrybar' and my first thoughts were 'WOW, I totally need a laundry bar like this in my Country'. The whole Window Display concept caught my attention at first glance BUT I didn't know it was actually a Noodlebar until I went home and talk about it.

I seriously regretted not walking in but guess what, I did a little bit more research online and found a few more pictures of the interior. They serve Ramen, Baos and Dumplings ,everything about it is just so rad. I totally love it and secretly hoping I could turn back time and go back there for some photos lol.

Oh well, next time!


Seriously a must to visit this cool place!


Get yourself a table if you're visiting!

Asian fusion dishes & cocktails in a cool space with an industrial vibe & eclectic decor.
Address: 311 William St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia


2. Nobibi at Northbridge


Nobibi is another cute place you must go for pictures, and of course cute ice cream and drinks!
The interior is a dream to every girls (well most girls I believe), pink, white and neon lights with random placement of clouds, shower room, ice cream and coffee coexist.


OOTD WORTH 110% !


PERFECT COMBINATION OF PINKS AND WHITES!


Soft Serve and Drinks Cafe
Address: 2/189 William St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia


3. Tea More at Northbridge


There are countless Bubble Tea shops in Perth but hear me right, I realized that there are not many of these Shops in Perth that nicely decorates their interior (and exterior) other than this one that I'm about to share with you!


Just like any other Bubble Tea shops, they sells all kinds of Teas from Milk to Fruit. Their specials would be their cheese teas, sweet and savory at the same time.

From Left to Right, Cheese Tea > Fruit Tea > Milk Tea

Check out their blue themed interior with cute neon lights!

1
I would say it's pretty 'Insta worthy'

Bubble Milk Tea Shop
Address: Shop 14/375 William St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia


4. Rochelle Adonis at Highgate (for the girls who want to be fancy)


Rochelle Adonis is note an ordinary High Tea place, they serve elegant and unique cakes and desserts for the ladies. Sure the food is elegant, but the interior, from table settings to toilet is elegant af too. I promise you if you want a fancy ootd, this is the right place to come while devouring into some lovely cakes and desserts!


Above is one of the lovely desserts that I had with my fellow girls for my cousin's bridal shower!


So many elegant spots for pictures. It's gorgeous!


Please. even the toilet is so clean and pure. I swear to you there's an elegant looking chair for you to sit or perhaps just do an ootd on the right side of me. You just can't see it.

High Tea, Cakes & Confections
Address: 2 St Albans Ave, Highgate WA 6003, Australia

Comments