#BEAUTY: WHY HAIR LASER REMOVER IS THE NEW BEST THING - Hairy Mary Thor Light Laser Experience

Hello everybody!
Today's post will be a little lengthy as I would like to educate you on hair removal!

Feel free to jump straight to my personal laser experience by skipping my explanation on what is Laser Hair Removal, highlighted in red!

Trust me, if you read them all, it will be worth it.

I'm going to touch base with one of my most embarrassed part of my body, my under arms.

Are you constantly cautious when you wear sleeveless tops?  I'm guessing, your underarms are 2-3 shades darker than your normal skin shade and you are so embarrassed about it! 

If you can relate, you are at the right page!

I've been epilating my whole young adulthood.... in fact epilating every single day, no fail. If you don't know what is epilating, it's basically similar to tweezing but using an electronic machine with 5-10 tweezers. Sounds scary I know!

Here are the most common techniques used to remove underarm hair: Shaving, Waxing, Tweezing and Epilating. We all know that these are the easiest way to get rid of unwanted hair. However, in a long run, you will suffer from ingrown hair, pigmentation and sometimes thicker underarm hair!

The not too common techniques will be IPL and Laser which is more costly but effective.

Here is why:
Laser and IPL hair removal both work on the same principle. That is that light energy is absorbed by areas of high pigment such as hairs, which are therefore heated up. The heat damages the follicle, slowing hair growth and even preventing it completely.

The main difference between IPL and laser hair removal devices is the light source used. IPL uses broad-spectrum visible light whereas laser hair removal utilizes the properties of a laser.

As I'll be sharing with you my Laser Hair Removal treatment later on, here is more information about Laser Hair Removal. It uses the ability to heat hairs and damage follicles by blasting them with light energy. However, it is slightly different to IPL because it utilizes the specific properties that lasers possess. Lasers can be extremely controlled so that they can be focused into a small area and travel a large distance without spreading out. They can also produce beams that only contain one color of light. These characteristics are the benefit of laser hair removal. Laser can travel deeper down into the pore, giving a concentrated blast of light to the follicle, therefore be more specific in the treatment it gives.

My Hair Laser Removal Experience
with Hairy Mary, the hair removal expert



I was approached by Hairy Mary to try out their newest technology called the THOR light laser permanent hair removal service. They are the first hair removal salon in Malaysia that provide this special service!

Of course with my personal underarms concern (as mentioned above) , I went on and book an appointment without hesitation,hoping that Dr Por Yang Sheng, the founder of Hairy Mary could help me gain back my confidence!

As I arrived, I am greeted by Dr Por himself and his assistant and then we had a short consultation regarding my concern and questions. It was great that he thoroughly explain to me how Laser Hair Removal works before proceeding! To cut the explanation short and sweet, laser hair removal concentrates on the follicle of the hair, down to the roots. With few sessions, it will completely destroy the roots and hair will stop regenerating.

Q&A & My Experience

As of my questions, these are what I've asked and what I have experienced!
I'm sure these are pretty common questions you all might want to know as well.

A little note before I proceed, I've learnt that Laser Hair Removal does not immediately get rid of hair. It softens the hair and follicle and it should fall off by its own in a few days.


How many sessions does it take to completely remove the hair?
According to Dr Por, it should take about 8-10 sessions depending on each individual. However, you should be able to see results after the 1st session which indeed it was true!! When I went home, honestly just being the itchy hands me, I used my tweezers to pluck out the grown hairs and wow, it's the most satisfying thing ever. I'm not sure how to explain it but it smoothly and easily comes out, as if it's like jelly. I'm guessing its the effect of the laser destroying the hair follicles, making it so fragile.


This is their laser tech they use! They apply a layer of gel for protection before proceeding with the laser!

Does it hurt?
No it is painless but certain times it was for me when they focused on an area too much. However, if it hurts just tell them and they will immediately soothe it and it'll be painless again!

Will my underarms get lighter and less pigmented with this laser process?
According to Dr Por, laser removal should lighten the skin however if my it doesn't lighten up after the next 2-3 sessions, he will include a special treatment called the Oxywhite therapy focusing on lightening the underarm.
I shall update you all on this after the next few sessions!

After the 1st ever treatment with them, I realized that my under arm hair growth have been really slow. Before this, I have to epilate every single day without fail because my underarm hair growth is wild!

I AM EXTREMELY CONTENTED!

Here is a before and after photo of my underarms in the salon!
(I shy shy ah sorry ah huhu)


You can see that it's darker on the left image and slightly lighter and definitely cleaner on the right!

For my next session, I promise I will vlog the whole experience for you! I will do a mini tour of their salon then because they are still doing some wall works when I visited!

Hairy Mary offers hair removal for many other parts of your body! If underarms is not your concern, you can opt for legs, arms, face, bikini line and many more!


Hairy Mary Co will be officially launching this weekend, and they have a special deal for you!

For only RM118 for the first 118 customers, you can enjoy 
1x LARGE part unlimited hair removal session for 1year (worth RM888)
1x SMALL part unlimited hair removal session for 1year (worth RM2888)
*one treatment per month
Available to purchase on the 6th & 7th October!!

RM118 for a year?! SO AFFORDABLE

Head over to their Salon located at One City USJ this Saturday and Sunday to purchase this special deal! You can start redeeming it on the 8th of October onwards!

This two lovely girls will greet and assist you!


xoxo Charm

Comments

  1. Susah menang di situs lain ???
    Ayo daftarkan diri anda di Crownqq
    Raih kemenangan Dengan Agen BandarQ
    Bonus Refferal 20%
    Bonus Turn Over 0,5%
    WHATSAPP : +855967646513
    PIN BB : 2B382398

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing information.You can check my blogspot on the topic for better understanding which one is better Laser Hair Removal in Ludhiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural Herbs Clinic suggest Herbal Product for Achalasia to get rid of the problem naturally without any side effects. This herbal remedy for achalasia is prepared with herbal ingredients and has exceptional results in the natural recovery of esophagus problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. מכשיר הסרת שיער בלייזר IPL


    Black Dot is a distribution company for trade products We offer fun shopping on our online site and the product will be sent to you up to 4 days deliveries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment