#Beauty: ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY IN 9 STEPS

Okay. So I admit I always envy those with flawless skin. Especially those girls who still looks good even with the slight-less make up. How do you even do this?! #TeachmeSenpai
Well, lucky me I just got the secret recipe to that  baby  smooth  butt.

Shizens recently approached me to try out their new collection that promotes natural beauty while nurturing your skin from the inside out. For a busy but honestly just lazy person like me, their new collection is so simple and easy to use! It took me 2 minutes to complete my skin care and 8 minutes to apply make up. #howbouthat

The highlight of this collection will be this wonderful skin regenerating ingredient called
Ceramide III.

Shizens Visage Collection


There are 3 skin care and 6 make up products in total of this new collection.Their products are manufactured from both Korea and Japan.

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and it has been magical journey! My skin definitely has a healthier glow and overall improvement. Of course, I wish my skin will be as perfect as a Korean's but our weather won't do and hey, it has only been 2 weeks! haha

Here are the vital skin cares.

Key to a Healthy Skin


The Time Resistance Essence is an anti-aging essence which includes the Ceramide III makes sure to keep skin firm, toned, brighten, nourished and moisturized deep within. It strengthens and supports the renewal of our skin yet forms an effective barrier against moisture loss.

What is smooth and supple without moisture?

To double the power to a healthy skin, this Time Resistance Night Cream will lock in the essence. I recommend using this during the day too because with the lack of moisture in your skin, you might get complications like dry skin or even acne.

Even up skin tone + a pinch of lifting!

The Ultimate Potent promotes a smooth and youthful appearance instantly. Obviously, how can we miss a step like this? This product can be used to set make up or even to complete the final step of skin care routine.

Make up products
I am very very very berry excited to share their new makeup range with you guys!
To remind you again, Shizens main goal is to look as Natural possible. Stating the obvious, the range of colours are pretty neutral, inspired by the Korean makeup! Yes, Perfect for an everyday look too.

Foundation


It caught me off guard when I saw the foundation was not liquid but stick. I was really hoping it was liquid but oh well, stick works too! The Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation Pro is imparted with Vitamin E, light weight, sheer and silky. The best thing about this product is it is against fine lines and pore imperfection! WHICH ALSO MEANS NO CREASES YAS. However, I would recommend this to those with dry skin. It will be overwhelmingly moisturizing for those with oily or combination skin.

Liquid Foundation Enhancement

I know, you're like what? Foundation Enhancement? What you talking bout gurl.
The Aqua Pore Perfection serve to do some natural shading (that is if you pick a darker shade) and retain moisture of skin while reflecting the damages from UVB ray. I did not want to use it as a contour product because their darkest shade will pretty much blend into my own skin tone. They only had 3 shades. So I just use it as a glow kit or maybe even as a normal foundation.

Foundation Brush


SUPER LOVE the brush that came with the Foundation. It's mini, compact and and the brush is spreads the foundation smoothly!

Eyeshadow


I am absolutely happy with their Hue-Duo Eyeshadow in Mocha Glow even though it's just two simple colours because it's so compact, yet is my exact go to colour and easy to use! Hellooo, Orange and brown is the in thing for Korean makeup look ya know :P

Eyeliner


I AM SPEECHLESS. Their cushion liquid eyeliner absolutely blew my mind.
I have heard of BB cushion but NOT eyeliner cushion. It's super adorable and clever! The cushion sponge allows the comprised brush to fully saturate in rich and highly pigmented liquid eyeliner for smooth and even application. Now we don't need to dip into our pot of thick gel eyeliner mess and get uneven application/ ruining the brush.

Matte Lips

The Smack Lips is STUNNING. AMAZING. I LOVE IT. It's matte and actually damn long lasting! Not even kidding. Enriched with coconut oil and sunflower butter, it's does not crack your lips! Can't even beat Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid or Colourpop. I picked a brighter colour, Orange Tango because duh, I want to be as bright as the sun. Juuust kidding, the colour is super pretty.



So, Did I manage to make you fall in love with their new collection?

Because Shizens is having an introductory offer called the Visage Essential which includes:

Smack Lips- Plum Wine
Smack Lips- Orange Tango
Aqua Eyeliner - Black
Aqua Eyeliner- Brown
Hue-Duo Eyeshadow- Mocha Glow
Shizens Professional brush set (6 brushes)

FOR ONLY RM199 instead of RM1,503 !!

Offer available from 1st March to 31'st March 2017

or you can get the full set of Visage Collection worth RM1,688 instead of RM2,940


Also, you can redeem and experience a Visage makeover by using this code: VISAGE01 at all major Shizens stores!

Don't miss out! xox

Comments

  1. The makeup set is so nice. Lucky u got hte chance to have your hands on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liza, You can get your hands on them too on an offer price! Go check it out at your nearest Shizens store :)

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. hauteher for girls only

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment