#Fashion: CUTEST LEATHER BAGS EVER FEATURED DURING NIHON KAWA ICHI at ISETAN - JAPAN LEATHER PRIDE

If you know me well enough, I'm all about being cute and unique with a hint of attention (probably a lot LOL)

Recently I got the opportunity to experience the Nihon Kawa Ichi Showcase in conjunction of Japan Leather Pride at Isetan The Japan Store, Lot 10 KL. Really honored to have attended this event with my good friend Reiko, because this event opened up our eyes to understand the quality of genuine leather and craftsmanship. The leather are carefully processed to it's finest before proceeding to the designers and manufacturers. Can you believe that all the bags sold and showcased are all handmade by individual people! I swear the details are amazing!

One of my favorite pieces will be these adorable Car Bag Pack and Sling Bag,
seriously caught my attention from the moment I arrived!!


Omg too cute! Plus, it's red! Fits my feed so welllll!


Okay, moving back to the Japanese Leather, they are made in the main hubs of the Leather industry in Japan, the Wakamaya Prefecture. You will find leather made from Goat, Bovine, Sheep and Horse Skin. (No piggy involve so certified halal)

Here you can find different swatches of leather fabrics~
From my experience, these leathers have different textures and density. Some products feels lighter and some feels denser.


More common designs are seen too! Such and wallets...


coin purses and little pouches...


This event of Nihon Kawa Ichi showcases about approximately 300 leather products from several different designers and manufacturers.

Here are some of my other favorites, yet super my style!

Watermelon Hand Bag (comes in 3 sizes actually!)


Doggy Clutch Bag
the cutest thing ever!!


Here's one with Reiko and I, just casually having a picnic on leather everything hahahah


Nihon Kawa Ichi
Happening from 4th-17th January 2019
At Ground Floor, Isetan The Japan Store, Lot 10

Comments

  1. набужи пория отажи полужи пория отажи пория отажи полужи полужи полужи полужи пория
    набужи titanium element пория citizen super titanium armor отажи полужи полужи полужи полужи titanium body jewelry полужи полужи titanium aftershokz полужи microtouch solo titanium полужи

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment