#WeekendRecap: Avacado toast in Beans Brothers!!

Since I've signed up for the next Powerlifting meet, I had to start eating clean (but obviously I failed many times because my self control is weeeakkk af lol)

Just last week, me and my bee decided to go for a 'clean cheat meal'. I've been thinking about Avocado these days and I know Bean Brothers have the perfect Avocado menu to satisfy my cravings! For all you guys who don't know, their menu is super yummy.

Till today, I'm still thinking about their burger with blue cheese! It may sound 'eww' but, I swear to God the combination of meat and blue cheese is all you need to hit 'that spot'. (Sadly I did not take a photo of it last time, and for sure I will come and hunt it down again after my Meet)

Beautifully crafted Avocado Toast with Quinoa and Salad on side. So Clean and Yums.

 Somehow, my bee always pick the wrong choices. I've been telling him that the burger here is oh so damn good and surprisingly really healthy and clean (If you change the fries for salads) but he never listen to me anyway ):

He got the Big Bro! (Big Breakfast) Not really a good choice for someone who's cutting hahaha.

We pretty much just had out brunch, took lots of ootd's and finally did my product shoot for Melvita! (Like finallyyyy)

My post for Melvita here!


I will not spam my ootd's but here's one for you!

Overalls: Monki
Earrings: Forever21


Ending with my 'hiao' face!

Bean Brothers
Jalan PJU 3/50, Sunway Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Opens daily 9am-8pm
Last call for meals is at 5pm! 

Comments